Below are some of my favorite things that I use. This list is by no means exhaustive and might have simply not been updated.
- You Need A Budget - amazing budgeting tool to help you handle your money better. A happy customer for over 4+ years now.
- 1Password - password manager of choice. Yes it costs money, but the peace of mind it provides is worth it.
- Pocket Casts - even though I cut back significantly on the number of podcasts I listen to, this app still lives on my home screen.
- Habits - really great app to track your habits. Open source and free, but Androind only.
- Hopper - a great app that helps find better travel deals.
- Firefox - browser of choice. Chrome is resource hungry, and soon will disable ad blockers.
- Red Notice - a great book on a largest foreign investor in post USSR Russia and the corruption that he experienced.
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future - a must read book for anyone interested in startups.
- The Hitch hiker’s Guide To Agile Coaching - read for free or buy on Amazon. This is a book that is always in my work backpack.